At Simple Insurance, we want to make it easy for you to find a broker where you are. This is why we have partnered with insurance brokers all around the country to provide you will the best service. Get a broker here!
What is an Insurance Broker?
An insurance broker can often be seen as an expensive or only available to the rich, service. But this could not be further from the truth. An insurance broker does not charge you directly, they work with everybody and they make your life easier.
The role of a broker is to be the go between or intermediatory between you and the insurer. They become your advisor, go to and can help you get the best cover at the right price. Less time waiting for call backs and more time building a long-lasting relationship with a broker.
3 Reasons to have an Insurance Broker:
If you are not yet convinced, here are three more reasons to consider getting an insurance broker in South Africa.
They can help you get the right Insurance Cover
Let’s be frank, insurance can seem very complicated and confusing for most. That is why a professional who has studied and gained valuable work under supervision can be an invaluable asset to you.
Your broker can work with you to work out your needs and wants. They can then assist you in getting the best cover for you at the right price.
Taking out insurance can be a hassle. Talking to multiple companies and trying to find the right cover can be tiring. Insurance brokers supply insurance through all of the big insurance companies including Discovery, Bryte, Hollard, Santam, Old Mutual and more. They do the work of comparing the covers and finding the best cover for you.
And what is crazy is they don’t even charge you. The brokers are paid a percentage commission by the insurance companies. This means you get the best service at no extra cost!
They can help you look ahead
We hate thinking or considering the worst-case scenarios, but it is a vital part of planning ahead. Whether its car insurance, household insurance, building insurance or even business insurance. There maybe an area that you are exposed and not covered. A broker can help you identify those areas and suggest possible insurance covers.
Get a Broker Today! Click Here to find a broker near you!
Types of Insurance
There are many types of insurances that brokers can help you with, whether for personal or business. Insurance can be a complicated game and having someone work with you to assess your needs and assist you in finding the best insurance is a great option.
These are some of the common insurance types:
- Car Insurance – This insurance covers your car in a multitude of situations including theft, fire, third party cover, accidents, damage, goods in transit and more.
- Building Insurance – This is the cover for your physical building of your house. This insurance protects you in the event of flood, fire or earthquake.
- Contents Insurance – This is the cover for all your stuff in the House including clothes, electronics, furniture and more. The cover protects you from fire, theft, flood and more.
- All Risk Insurance – Cover for items you carry on your person including jewellery, cell phones and more. This does vary depending on your cover.
- Cellphone Insurance – This covers your cellphone in the event of theft or damage.
- Public Liability Insurance – This covers you in the event of being sued by a public nature.
- Business Insurance – This encompasses many types of insurance to suit your business.